I’M CRYING YOU CAN BUY THIS IN THE PET SHOP
I want to buy this and go spray every girl at my school
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
where do i apply to become a goddess
you can’t apply for a job you already have
smooth as fuck
I really dislike people who get angry at their partner for looking at someone/thinking they’re attractive. It’s natural, it’s not something they can stop, don’t pretend like you don’t do it too. Stop being controlling. Just because you’re dating doesn’t mean you own them or their existence.
if you see me laughing while texting there’s a 99.9% chance i’m laughing at a text message i sent because i’m equal parts vain and hilarious
Cosmo sex tip #339
When your partner just isn’t doing the trick, try telling him “Seriously, Christ will come before I do.” And see how he reacts.